skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Luke Pocock's IE Project 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Week 11 - Coming to the Mid semester break
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(27)
►
October
(2)
▼
September
(4)
Week 11 - Coming to the Mid semester break
Week 10 - Blog Blog Blog
Week 9 - Stress Week
Week 8 - Is it time to Panic Yet
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
Visit My Website
http://lukejpocock.googlepages.com/
About Me
Aus_Pokey
Hi I'm Luke, I'm a third year student doing a Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems. I am majoring in Systems Development and I am always looking for work in IT such as building websites. So do say hello
View my complete profile
Luke's IT Issues and Solutions
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment