Hey Hey Back for another week of blogging but this week has a twist. Do you want know what it is? Well I gave it away in the header, yes I went away to Halls Gap. When I first proposed in doing it, I was not sure how I would go with Uni work but at this Stage it is fairly under control. Time will only tell.
Well I left on Monday morning to Halls Gap or better known as Grampians National Park. Took a 3 night holiday at "Halls Gap Caravan & Tourist Park." It was Mel and my anniversary so I good way to celebrate. Did miles of walking to only name some of the milestones, MacKenzie Falls, Barouke Lookout, Silverbend Falls and Reid's Lookout. Roads were Narrow, near cliffs and very curvy roads. Kangaroos met us at our doors each morning and one grabbed me by the jumper and would not let go until I had fed it. One of the highlights was the Put Put Golf there. Just so much fun and recommend to anyone who does go to Halls Gap.
So Internet resources were limited so that meant no Facebook and Expensive usage charges through my mobile when I actually needed to use it. Well I did need it. I may have been away but I still had some commitments for Uni for enterprise programming. Well my mobile was not sufficient so had to find other resources. Solution, backpackers accommodation that provided internet at $1 for 10 minutes. There has to be a catch yeah. 56k modem with others using it. OMG, so slow. I had to make different plans to send a 15mb file after being zipped. Well I got around it which was good and a number of emails were sent for help with that work so plenty of money spent.
Number of Photos have been uploaded to Facebook so do have a look. Overall to be honest, I am glad to have a had a small break because now I am Refreshed, de-stressed and ready for more action. Hope it plays in my favour for future but should not worry about it now, worry about the future.
Well for our group, I am actually surprised that I have not had any response from the team at all about our groups position in our Project. I have not even seen minutes for the last meeting which again I thought was weird. Today is Friday Evenening and would have hoped that the minutes were written and an agenda was sent to the client. Unless I was not CC to the email but this is a minor issue that I hope to resolve when Monday comes. Hope to find our how we are travelling and how everyone is going with the Function Requirements Specification is going. I am just about to start my share and hope that everyone has almost got to there.
By what I have kind of heard, Alex has been quiet stressed and Luke has done well standing in Project Manager, Varun is going to be a Birthday Boy and not heard a peep from quiet Vish.
Can't wait to get back to seeing you all Monday. Till next time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment